Call for Abstracts
Tuesday, November 6 to Thursday, December 6, 2018 (Japan Standard Time)
Guidelines for Writing Abstracts
We prepare sessions of "Oral and/or Poster Presentations in English" in our meeting on June 6, 2019. Foreign authors can choose their presentation styles, oral and poster-presentation or poster-only presentation, at the submission. For Japanese authors, we accept only abstracts for oral and poster-presentation. The Local Organizing Committee will review the abstracts and decide their final presentation styles. If your abstract accepted as an oral and poster-presentation, you are kindly requested to present it orally on June 6, 2019 and also present it as a digital poster.
You do not need to select category of your abstract. Local Organizing Committee will decide order of your presentation.
Your abstract will be published in the meeting program and the meeting abstract book.
- Only abstracts submitted as our abstract form via e-mail to the secretariat office (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Please note that abstracts will be published as submitted, so please check carefully all names as well as spelling and grammar.
The file should include title, author's names and affiliation, a presenter's name and contact E-mail address.
Abstract title must be 90 characters or less, including spaces.
Abstract body must be 800 characters or less, including spaces.
Abstracts should NOT contain references, figures, tables or diagrams.
How to submit
- Please download our abstract form from here.
- Please include all the necessary information.
- Please submit the form to the secretariat office, "email@example.com" by the deadline.
- We will reply you within 5 business days after receiving your e-mail. If you could not receive our response, we kindly ask you to let us know.
All abstracts will be reviewed and presentation styles (oral and poster-presentation or poster-only presentation) will be decided by the Local Organizing Committee.
Notification of Accepted Abstracts
Corresponding authors will be informed of the decision of the evaluation at the address given for correspondence by the end of January, 2019. At that time, you will be given full details of your presentation.
Travel grants available
A limited number of travel grants will be awarded by the Local Organizing Committee for applicants, whose abstracts have been evaluated as outstanding (authors of oral and poster-presentations are awarded preferentially).
Authors wishing to be considered for a travel grant should complete the application form during abstract submission. The nominee must be first author (i.e. presenting author) of an abstract submitted for either oral and poster-presentation or poster only-presentation.
Deadline for submission of Travel grants
You are required to send your application form by Thursday, December 6, 2018 (Japan Standard Time).
If your form will not arrived by the deadline, your application will be cancelled.
Secretariat Office of
The 118th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Dermatological Association
c/o The Japanese Dermatological Association
FAX : +81-3-3812-6790
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org